We have been traveling to the Deer Valley/Park City area since we were each only a few months old. It is not only a great way to escape to snowy weather and amazing skiing but there’s also some incredible food! Here are our a few of our favorites.
- Deer Valley Resort: the best chocolate chip cookies on Earth. A MUST! The turkey chili and amazing rotation of pressed sandwiches are also not to miss.
- Handle: the world’s best and maybe largest tater tots.
- High West Saloon: the burger but everything is super good.
- Sammy’s Bistro: our favorite breakfast spot.
- Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory: caramel oreo covered apples are a tradition.
- Other favorites: Squatters, Deer Valley Grocery Cafe, Tupelo