We have been hearing non-stop about Tiny Boxwoods for weeks so our expectations were high. We only had lunch there so this review is only from that perspective.
- The fresh baked chocolate chip cookies truly live up to the hype.
- Simple but perfect kale caesar salad.
- The french fries were AMAZING!
- Super cool and beautiful space.
- The bread on the sandwiches was too basic. Almost like store bought. Cobb salad also seemed a bit too simple and something we could have easily made.
- Price seems more in line with the space versus the food. At least for lunch.
Good for Kids (three of us so always out of three):
- Campbell, 11 yrs old: 2 out of 3. “I liked it but just think it could be so much better.”
- Keller, 9 yrs old: 2 out of 3. “Some of my favorite french fries.”
- Rider, 7 yrs old: 2.5 out of 3. “The chocolate chip cookies were awesome.”